SP-Contact | Record Stabilizer Weight
MADE IN CANADA
Designed to optimize the contact between the vinyl record and the plater, the record stabilizer weight limits the inducced resonance phenomena on the turntable. It significantly improves the tracking of the groove by the stylus, even in the case of slightly wavy discs. The effects on audio rendering are immediate: higher tracking accuracy, more detail and even increased dynamic range.
- High quality record stabilizer weight, made of single block of aluminium.
- The insert of the spindle is covered with Delerin acetal to protect your turntable spindle from scratch.
- Large handle for safe grip.
- Compatible with most record player.
- Dimensions 3.4 in (86 mm) x 2 in (50 mm).
- Weight: 389g.
- Handmade in Canada.